Futures Unlocked is governed by local volunteer Trustees
Mark - Chair
Jackie - Secretary
Geoff - Treasurer
John, Sarah, Stephen and Les .
Between them they have significant legal, prison, business and resettlement experience and can be found doing a variety of tasks anything from lodging accounts to changing locks…
We have a small staff team
• Philip - Acting Operation Manager / Community Chaplain
* Covering HMP Featherstone and North Warwickshire
• John - Community Chaplain
* Covering HMP Hewell and South Warwickshire
• Olakunle - Volunteer Coordinator
We have nearly 50 volunteers, providing mentoring support in the community, doing prison pick-ups and helping our clients stay out of prison with practical and emotional support. We also have volunteers in the café serving barista coffees and building our customer base.
*Our Community Chaplains are not religiously ordained so are unfortunately not available for weddings - the title is because historically pastoral support for prisoners has come through the Chaplaincy.