Futures Unlocked is governed by local volunteer Trustees
Jackie - Chair
Mark - Secretary
Geoff - Treasurer
John, Sarah, Stephen and Les .
Between them they have significant legal, prison, business and resettlement experience and can be found doing a variety of tasks anything from lodging accounts to changing locks…
We have a small staff team
• Emma - Operations Manager - based in Rugby
• John - Community Chaplain * Covering HMP Hewell and South Warwickshire
• Philip - Community Chaplain Covering HMP Featherstone and North Warwickshire
• Abi - Resettlement Worker
• Ally - Café Manager at Moriarty’s our Community Interest Company
We have nearly 50 volunteers, providing mentoring support in the community, doing prison pick-ups and helping our clients stay out of prison with practical and emotional support. We also have volunteers in the café serving barista coffees and building our customer base.
*Our Community Chaplains are not religiously ordained so are unfortunately not available for weddings - the title is because historically pastoral support for prisoners has come through the Chaplaincy.